Wear a mask
Scientists agree that wearing a mask will help prevent COVID-19. Please wear a mask, this is a public health and safety concern, this is NOT POLITICAL!
Here is the advice from experts.
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) is a national public health institute in the United States.
The CDC recommendations include using a cloth mask.
The World Health Organization (WHO) is a specialized agency of the United Nations responsible for international public health.
The WHO recommendations include using a cloth mask.
If you watched the face mask in a car video, don’t follow the sheeple that are calling other people sheeple. Pot, Kettle, Black, much? Wear a mask.
Please seek help; here are some free psychiatric services online that can help with mental disorders.
- The Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration
- Understanding the Psychology of Conspiracy Theories: Part 1
- Conspiracy Theory Disorder: Understanding Why People Believe
Here are some stories around the interwebs. What are the odds that all of them are fake news?
- A second-grade child died of the Coronavirus
- A direct message from a nurse in Phoenix, Arizona
- Even Mike Pence says you should
- People are killing themselves and their family due to ignorance
- Got lungs? Do you want to keep them?
- Get your facts from professionals, not politicians
- Don’t dine out, order takeout
- Don’t use hydroxychloroquine and assume you’re safe
- It’s science, ask Bill Nye
- Anti-masker dies at 37 years old
- His 20-year-old son gave him the virus, and he was on a ventilator for 20 days
- It is a responsibility like not smoking in buildings, wearing a seatbelt, and stopping at a red light
- 14 in Texas family test positive for coronavirus after small gathering, 1 dies
- Time to Stop Promoting Hydroxychloroquine for COVID-19: Scientists
- Trump endorses masks in a campaign letter
- Why Masks Work Better Than You Think: An Interactive Essay
- Why Masks Work BETTER Than You’d Think
- Indian politician who claimed bathing in mud and blowing a conch shell provides immunity, tests COVID-19 positive
- If you don’t want to wear a mask, come to work with me
And finally, Michael Rapaport Wants You To Wear Your Mask!